Welcome New User! ( Create Account | Sign In )

Answer Questions and Earn Money! Join Us

Start earning today!

This Question has not been awarded yet.

Post your answer now!

Question

Submitted 1912 days ago...

DELGADO

DELGADO

New User (1)

I have a pain on my left side lower abdomen it hurts when i sit or get up,,, and i feel something moving on my belly

What could that be i feel sometimes dizzy and with nausea

Share | Abuse |

Answers
Answer 1 / 3 - Submitted 1912 days ago...

Iapetus419

Iapetus419

Brain (2,303)

The discomfort that you describe in your left lower abdomen sounds as though you may have "trapped gas pockets". However, the dizziness and nausea does not fit that picture. Without benefit of knowing your medical history or any meds that you may be taking, I can only tell you that if this continues, you should have this evaluated by your physician...Even though Flatus or "Gas" is the first thing that comes to mind with the symptoms you present, there are other things that also come to mind such as diverticulitis or intestinal in origin..If you are female, this could be gynocological in origin.I wish that I could give you a clearer picture of what is going on, but, we are at a disadvantage somewhat to the point that we can not examine you through this site . We can read the symptoms and make the best professional judgement possible..Having said this, as I said before, if this continues or becomes worse, you should seek medical attention...I hope this was a bit helpful...Good Luck and God Bless. Please, keep us posted.

This answer was edited by Iapetus419 1764 days ago.

Reason: addedum

Share | Link | Abuse

Answer 2 / 3 - Submitted 1911 days ago...

bjxr04

bjxr04

Authority (532)

Hi, Your symptoms certainly could be due to an ovarian cyst, but I believe it is more likely bowel related. It sounds very much like Diverticulosis. If a person has Diverticulosis they have pockets in their bowel that tends to trap stool and gas. The majority of the time it occurs on the left side. When the stool and gas become trapped it causes a significant amount of pain. The body tries to remove all of it and you may actually feel it moving at times. In order to get a firm diagnosis and treatment plan it is time to see your Doctor! Take care and I hope you feel better very soon.

Share | Link | Abuse

Answer 3 / 3 - Submitted 1761 days ago...

skeptiksz

skeptiksz

New User (1)

Did you ever find out what it was? I have the exact same thing right now.. I'm curious! I would appreciate it if you shared your result. Thank you!

Share | Link | Abuse

Answer This Question Now

If your Answer is chosen as the “accepted” answer, you will earn ongoing royalties on this thread.
Simply type your Answer in the box below and post your answer.

Email Subscriptions

Author adds clarification

All new responses