Welcome New User! ( Create Account | Sign In )

Answer Questions and Earn Money! Join Us

Start earning today!

Congratulations!
BrittLo44

BrittLo44

New User (1)

BrittLo44 answer was awarded and will earn ongoing royalties from this thread.

How This Works?

Question

Submitted 1145 days ago...

lesleysrose

lesleysrose

Contributor (139)

What is Yontoo Layers?

I was removing things from my computer that I knew shouldn't be there, but this is one that I can't seem to figure out. What is it and for what reasons would I want to keep it?

Share | Abuse |

Answers

Awarded Answer (What’s This?)

Answer 1 / 1 - Submitted 1145 days ago...

BrittLo44

BrittLo44

New User (1)

Yontoo Layers is a browser plug-in software. Depending on what and where you signed up, the plug-in is sometimes bundled with the PageRage app, which allows you to add Facebook layouts/backgrounds to your profile, Drop Down Deals, which is a coupon app (drops coupon's on most sites you visit), and Buzzdock, which is a real time search engine enhancer. Personally, I use all apps frequently and continue to appreciate all that the plug-in offers. You can check out the Yontoo website for more information if you wish: www.Yontoo.com.

This Question was awarded 1087 days ago therefore you can no longer post an Answer. However you may post a comment below.

Add A Comment

Email Subscriptions
Author adds clarification
All new responses